We are pleased to announce the Distinguished Lecturers for 2016-2017:
- Prof. Hiroya Fujisaki, Professor Emeritus, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Professor Valerie Hazan, Professor of Speech Sciences, and Head of the Department of Speech Hearing and Phonetic Sciences, University College London, UK
The lecturers are available for lecture tours upon request from host institutions. For possible talk topics look at the list.
WOCCI 2016: CFP
The 5th Workshop on Child Computer Interaction (WOCCI 2016) will be held in San Francisco on 6-7th of September, 2016.
For more information see WOCCI.org
- June 12, 2016
- paper submission deadline
- June 26, 2016
- notification of paper acceptance
- July 10, 2016
- camera-ready paper submission deadline
- September 6/7, 2015
MEDIAEVAL 2016: CFP
Multimedia Benchmark: Call for Feedback and Participation
Each year, the Benchmarking Initiative for Multimedia Evaluation
(MediaEval) offers challenges to the multimedia research community in
the form of shared tasks.
We invite you to contribute your ideas and opinions by filling out the
MediaEval 2016 survey during the month of March (5-30 minutes):
Early registration for participation in MediaEval 2016 tasks is now open.
For further information visit MediaEval 2016
or contact Martha Larson at m.a.larson at tudelft.nl
Open call for nominations of ISCA Fellows 2016
Candidates for ISCA Fellows may be nominated up to 10th February. Any ISCA member may nominate. Further details can be found here
. Please send any queries and intentions to submit a nomination to fellows_nomination [at] isca-speech.org.
Kate Knill, ISCA Board Member for Fellows
Open call for nominations of ISCA Distinguished lecturers Nominations of candidates for 2016-2017 terms are now open - Deadline January 31th.
Each nomination should include the following information:
- a short biography of the candidate,
- selected publications,
- a website, or a resume that provides this information,
- plus topics/titles of up to 3 possible lectures that the candidate could give.
Please note that the nominator must ensure the candidate is willing to serve if elected. Nominations from previous years will be only considered if updated. Self nominations must include a letter of support from an ISCA Fellow or Board Member. Nominations should be sent to dl_nominations [at] isca-speech.org before January 15, 2016.
Isabel Trancoso, head of DL selection committee.