MLSLP 2016: CFP
Workshop on Machine Learning in Speech and Language Processing (MLSLP): September 13, 2016 Google San Francisco, CA, USA
MLSLP is a workshop of SIGML, the ISCA SIG on machine learning in speech and language processing.
Prospective authors are invited to submit 2-page abstracts or 4-6 page papers through the workshop web site. Each paper/abstract will be reviewed by at least two reviewers.
Submission deadline extended to June 1
Contact: mlslp2016 at ttic.edu
We are pleased to announce the Distinguished Lecturers for 2016-2017:
- Prof. Hiroya Fujisaki, Professor Emeritus, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Professor Valerie Hazan, Professor of Speech Sciences, and Head of the Department of Speech Hearing and Phonetic Sciences, University College London, UK
The lecturers are available for lecture tours upon request from host institutions. For possible talk topics look at the list.
WOCCI 2016: CFP
The 5th Workshop on Child Computer Interaction (WOCCI 2016) will be held in San Francisco on 6-7th of September, 2016.
For more information see WOCCI.org
- June 12, 2016
- paper submission deadline
- June 26, 2016
- notification of paper acceptance
- July 10, 2016
- camera-ready paper submission deadline
- September 6/7, 2015
MEDIAEVAL 2016: CFP
Multimedia Benchmark: Call for Feedback and Participation
Each year, the Benchmarking Initiative for Multimedia Evaluation
(MediaEval) offers challenges to the multimedia research community in
the form of shared tasks.
We invite you to contribute your ideas and opinions by filling out the
MediaEval 2016 survey during the month of March (5-30 minutes):
Early registration for participation in MediaEval 2016 tasks is now open.
For further information visit MediaEval 2016
or contact Martha Larson at m.a.larson at tudelft.nl
The Australasian Speech Science and Technology Association is pleased to announce the call
for papers for the 16th Australasian International Conference on Speech Science and
Technology (SST2016). This conference will mark the 30-year anniversary of the first SST
conference held in Canberra in 1986.
• Location: Sydney, Australia
• Dates: 6-9 December 2016
• Host Institution: Western Sydney University
• Deadline for special session proposals: 29 Feb 2016
• Deadline for paper submissions: 17 June 2016
• Notification of acceptance: 31 August 2016
• Website: http://sst2016.westernsydney.edu.au/