Welcome to ISCA Web ...
Call for Bids for INTERSPEECH 2020
Dear ISCA members:
Those who have plans to organize INTERSPEECH 2020 are encouraged to
November 1, 2016. A proposal must be submitted by the interested institution,
usually by the person who will act as chairman of the conference, including the
basic proposed data such as:
** Name and position of the proposed General Chair and Vice Chair or Chairpersons
** Proposed period when the conference would be held (between end of August and beginning of October)
* The institution assuming financial responsibility for the conference
** The city and conference center proposed (with information on that center's capacity)
* Information on transportation and housing for conference participants
* Commercial conference organizer (if any) to be employed
* Likely support from local bodies (e.g. governmental)
* Preliminary budget and fees (not exceeding a prescribed limit)
* Other information supporting the application
If you need more time to prepare all the information above, let us know 'basic information' indicated by '**' temporarily. Do not hesitate to ask us, if you have any questions.
A standard bid and budget template can be downloaded and further information is available here.
Keikichi Hirose, Sebastian Möller (Conferences, ISCA Board)
ISCA 2016 Fellows awarded at INTERSPEECH 2016:
Mary P. Harper, Helen Meng, Shrikanth Narayanan, Steve Renals, Tanja Schultz, Chiu-yu Tseng.
We are pleased to announce the Distinguished Lecturers for 2016-2017:
- Prof. Hiroya Fujisaki, Professor Emeritus, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Professor Valerie Hazan, Professor of Speech Sciences, and Head of the Department of Speech Hearing and Phonetic Sciences, University College London, UK
The lecturers are available for lecture tours upon request from host institutions. For possible talk topics look at the list.
WOCCI 2016: CFP
The 5th Workshop on Child Computer Interaction (WOCCI 2016) will be held in San Francisco on 6-7th of September, 2016.
For more information see WOCCI.org
- June 12, 2016
- paper submission deadline
- June 26, 2016
- notification of paper acceptance
- July 10, 2016
- camera-ready paper submission deadline
- September 6/7, 2015