1) Search ISCA Member Database for One's Membership Status (click here).
2) It takes 48 hours for online membership applications to take effect!
- To update your membership record or to renew your membership: Click here
- You can also renew by submitting the membership form to ISCA Administrative Secretariat.
- If you wish to renew your membership at a discounted rate, or you have a specific request, please remember to submit your supporting documents to ISCA Administrative Secretariat.
- To retrieve your Membership Number (ISCA No.), Username and Password Click here.
- To search ISCA membership database for your membership status Click here.
For New Members
- To apply for membership at a regular rate (see below Membership Fees section), you may complete the application online.
- You can also apply by submitting the membership form to ISCA Administrative Secretariat.
- If you wish to apply for membership at a discounted rate, or you have a specific request, please remember to submit your supporting documents to ISCA Administrative Secretariat.
For Past Members
- If you were an ISCA member in the past, and you have discontinued your membership, then you are a Past Member. If you would like to re-join ISCA, please apply online using your past membership identity.
- You may retrieve your past Membership Number (ISCA No.), Username and Password here.
Schemes of ISCA Membership
- ISCA offers two membership schemes: Individual Membership and Institutional Membership.
- By joining ISCA as a member, an individual or institution grants ISCA the permission to publish his/her/its name, ISCA membership number, and membership status on ISCA Web for membership identification purpose. ISCA Membership Portal also provides the facilities for members to publicize their photos, resumes, and other contact information such as email and postal addresses. Members may enable the facilities through the members login page.
- An ISCA member has a Membership Number (ISCA No.), a Username and a Password in the membership record. ISCA members need the Username and Password information to access the membership portal and the ISCA Archive. The ISCA No. is usually a 4 or 5 digits identification number. The Username is typically the email address that a member uses to subscribe to ISCA membership for the first time. ISCA Membership Portal provides the first Password to a new member, who is able to reset the Password anytime thereafter. ISCA No. and Username can only be changed by ISCA Administrative Secretariat.
Benefits of an ISCA Member
- Enjoy reduced fees for INTERSPEECH and ISCA Tutorial & Research Workshops (ITRW)
- Enjoy reduced subscription rates for Speech Communication, an ISCA journal
- Receive electronic monthly newsletter ISCApad
- Enjoy free access to full papers in the ISCA Archive
- Become eligible for ISCA conference grants
Joint Registration of Membership
- Members of selected other organizations enjoy discounts on ISCA membership fees.
- For the French-Speaking community, a joint registration with ISCA and AFCP (Association Française de la Communication Parlée) is possible at a reduced price; registration to AFCP gives a free membership to ISCA ; for registration, please go to formulaire AFCP.
- For the Italian-Speaking community, a joint registration with ISCA and AISV (Associazione Italiana di Scienze della Voce) is possible at a reduced rate. Please register at the AISV website.
- For the Chinese Spoken Language Processing (CSLP) community, while all the participants and authors of the previous International Symposium on Chinese Spoken Language Processing have been registered as provisional members of SIG-CSLP, SIG-CSLP is also open to anyone who is interested in Chinese Spoken Language Processing. Please confirm your free membership by entering your particulars at the CSLP website.
Full Member (regular rate): 2 years @ 120 EUR
Full Member (regular rate): 1 year @ 60 EUR
Full Member (discounted rate): 1 year (gross annual income < 10,000 EUR) @ 25 EUR
Full Member (discounted rate): 1 year (gross annual income < 5,000 EUR) @ 15 EUR
Full Member (ISCA subsidised): 1 year (gross annual income < 1,000 EUR) @ 0 EUR
Student Member (discounted rate): 2 years @ 40 EUR
Student Member (discounted rate): 1 year @ 20 EUR
Retired (discounted rate): 1 year @ 20 EUR
Institutional Member Package A (regular rate): 1 year @ 240 EUR
Institutional Member Package B (regular rate): 1 year @ 480 EUR
Institutional Member Package C (regular rate): 1 year @ 720 EUR
Institutional Member Package D (regular rate): 1 year @ 960 EUR
- ISCA only accepts payment in EURO.
- To apply for membershipfee at a discounted rate, please provide a signed self-declaration of income (for full members) or photocopy of student card (for student members).
- To subscribe to the journal of Speech Communication, please indicate at the membership subscription page. Do NOT pay the subscription fee to ISCA! Your information will be forwarded to the publisher and you will be billed directly by the publisher (Elsevier).